“World Premiere” is a live streaming event that has 2 sessions.
Date and Time
Anna Hachimine (as Shiki)
Subaru Kimura (as Beat)
Ayana Taketatsu (as Rhyme)
Ryohei Kimura (as Joshua)
Kazuya Ichikawa (Director)
- – Greetings by the director and cast (with English Interpreter)
- – Advanced screening of episode 1 (with English subtitles)
- – Discussions (with English Interpreter)
- – Talk Session with Cast members
- – Exclusive raffle for viewers
How to participate
You can participate by purchasing 1 of the following 4 types of tickets.
(B) World Premiere + Talk Session with Cast 3,300 yen (Tax included)
(C) World Premiere + Limited edition merchandise 17,600 yen (Tax included)
(D) World Premiere + Talk Session with Cast + Limited edition merchandise 18,700 yen (Tax included)
<Limited Edition Merchandise>
- *The opening greetings by the director and cast will have an English interpreter and the advanced screening will have English subtitles.
- *The 2nd session which is the Talk Session with Cast will only be in Japanese.
- *For those interested in participating in the raffle, please fill out the questionnaire when purchasing tickets. As we will be announcing the names of the raffle winners, please enter the name in which you feel comfortable being called upon in the “nickname” section.
- *The limited-edition merchandise will be made-to-order. We therefore plan to have it delivered after August, 2021. Delivery fees are separate and will be paid by the purchaser. Please be aware that domestic delivery within Japan and delivery to countries outside of Japan will have different fees.
- *We cannot accept cancellation, returns, or exchanges of limited-edition merchandise.
- *You can watch the archived streaming of the event until Sunday March 21st, 2021, 11:59pm (JST). If you cannot make it to the live streaming session, you can also purchase archive tickets.
- – Member registration is required to purchase live streaming tickets on the Zaiko website.
- – The live streaming URL can only be watched through the ZAIKO account used at the time of purchase.
- – Even if the URL is shared on SNS, the stream cannot be watched without your ZAIKO account.
- – Before purchasing a ticket, please read the terms and conditions carefully, and make sure that you have the recommended network environment and environment for watching online live streaming.
- – Tickets cannot be canceled, changed, or refunded in any circumstances except the event is canceled.
- – If you start watching from the middle of the stream, the live will be synchronized with the current time, and you cannot play it from the start. You will be able to watch from any point in the video archived video.
- – Due to network issues, the sound and video may not be synced. If this happens, there is a possibility that the organizer will stop the stream and reset. This would cause the stream to be down for a short period of time.
- – The organizer does not take responsibility for any failures due to the user’s network environment and audio-visual environment.
- – Users will be in charge of the costs of network usage.
- – Live streaming requires a high speed of network for the best results. Wi-Fi is highly recommended.
- – All videos (including sounds) are protected by law, including copyright laws, and the rights belong to the event organizer. Regardless of whether it is for commercial use or for private use, it is forbidden to photograph and record any stream. If it is reprinted without permission, you could face legal action.
- – After the live stream has finished, ticket purchasers can watch the archived video within a few hours time. * If you have a ticket with English subtitles [until 23:59 on February 24]
- – You may watch the archived video as many times as you want during the archive period.
Recommended system requirements for watching live streaming event
iOS 11.0 and later systems (latest version of Safari)
Android OS 5.0 and later systems (latest version of Google Chrome)
Windows 10 or higher/MacOS 10.9 or higher, please make sure to use one of the browsers (the latest version of GoogleChrome, Safari, MS Edge, Firefox) for viewing.
Before purchasing a ticket, please check the above-recommended environment to watch live streaming videos. Also, make sure there are no issues or damage to the (smartphone, tablet, or computer) and software that you are using. We cannot support other environments other than those recommended above.
▼Test your streaming with a free ticket:
About the network communication environment
Live streaming video requires a high-speed, stable network environment.
If you will not use Wifi, Please make sure in advance that you have enough data to stream and that you will be within a service area for your provider.
If you use shared WiFi, please turn off any devices that you are not using before the stream starts.
If you are using your data provider (not Wifi), please avoid places with crowds, underground areas, and locations surrounded by concrete.
In order to use this service smoothly, please purchase a ticket after confirming the above.
The event organizers do not take any responsibility for live streaming failures caused by purchasers.
▼For the latest information on “Precautions”, “Recommended Equipment Environment for Viewing” and “About Network Communication Environments”, please check the ZAIKO website.